Reports of the DBG
The Reports of the DBG are online publications,which have not yet been reviewed by the DBG. Nevertheless, there are still layout principals,which have to be taken into account in order to successfully upload a publication by a member of the DBG.
These principals are accessible and ready to be downloaded under the following link:
Reports of the DBG are published in the "Publikatiosdatenbank" (Database of Publications of the DBG). There you will find the following functions: Download, Sroll for date, DBG-Section or Events, Extended Search per various keywords (including full-text search),Notifications of newly enlisted publications (neu eingetragene Publikationen).
Submission of "Reports of the DBG"
Please follow below steps to upload your report-submission:
The procedure of submission may be interrupted at all time and can later be continued after logging in to the "database of publications again.
- Use your DBG membership number and password to log in to the "Publikationsdatenbank" (database of publications of the DBG). (If required you can switch the user interface language to English by clicking on "Sprache"("language") in the menu.)
- Click on "Neuer Eintrag" ("New Item").
- As the type of submission choose "Konferenz- oder Workshop-Beitrag" ( "Conference or Workshop Item").
- Upload the PDF-file of your submission and fill out the checkboxes
- On the following page "Details" choose "Berichte der DBG" ("Reports of the DBG") as type of presentation and fill out the remaining checkboxes.
- At last, there will be an automatic verification of compliance with the guidelines mentioned above. Potential discrepancies will be called out and brought to your attention. Please fill in the indicated checkboxes or correct the PDF file accordingly.
- After having uploaded your submission it will be examined by an editor, who will either release it or defer it for required corrections.